Bike Fit Service
We receive referrals from GPs and Physiotherapists for our Bike Fitting Service.
Common aches and pains associated with poor bike position set up:
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Upper Back and Shoulders Pain
- Wrist and Hand Numbness
- Knee Pain
- Foot Pain and/or Numbness
Our Bike Fit Service Will:
- Help eliminate any existing aches and pains caused by poor positioning on your bike.
- Dramatically reduce the likelihood of future repetitive strain injuries.
- Reduce fatigue rate, particularly on longer rides.
- Improve comfort and enjoyment of riding your bike.
Our Bike Fit Guarantee
Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. Try your new position for 2 weeks, and if you’re not 100% satisfied then come back for a free follow-up appointment. We are committed to ensuring you are riding pain free and you won’t have to pay a penny more to make this happen.
Book your Bike Fit in 2 Simple Steps:
- Purchase your Bike Fit online
- We will be in touch within 24 hours to arrange your 90min appointment.
Where will my Bike Fit appointment take place?
Mountain Goat Coaching
Weardale Physiotherapy Clinic
What will I need to bring to my appointment?
- Your Bike, fitted with the pedals you normally use
- Cycling Shoes
- Tight Fitting Cycling Kit