TT Bike Fit Service
Some of the common issues associated with poor TT bike position set up:
- Uneconomical relationship between aerodynamic positon and sustainable power output.
- Neck pain.
- Upper back and shoulders pain.
- Knee pain.
- Numbness or pain in groin area.
- Constant need to move around on the saddle.
- Unable to hold TT position for the required time.
- Hip flexor pain.
Our TT Bike Fit Service Will:
- Help eliminate any existing aches and pains caused by poor positioning on your bike.
- Dramatically reduce the likelihood of future repetitive strain injuries.
- Reduce fatigue rate.
- Improve comfort.
- Reduce drag (where viable for ride economy).
- Improve ride economy.
Our Bike Fit Guarantee
Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. Try your new position for 2 weeks, and if you’re not 100% satisfied then come back for a free follow-up appointment. We are committed to ensuring you are riding pain free and you won’t have to pay a penny more to make this happen.
Book your Bike Fit in 2 Simple Steps:
- Purchase your Bike Fit online
- We will be in touch within 24 hours to arrange your 90min appointment.
Where will my Bike Fit appointment take place?
Mountain Goat Coaching
Weardale Physiotherapy Clinic
What will I need to bring to my appointment?
- Your Bike, fitted with the pedals you normally use
- Cycling Shoes
- Tight Fitting Cycling Kit
- Helmet used for Time Trials